sqlparam 1.0.1: Unable to uncheck "Quote values" in "Please input the parameter values" pop up window

sqlparam 1.0.1: Unable to uncheck "Quote values" in "Please input the parameter values" pop up window

Stepan RYBAR
Good afternoon,

I have problem using SQuirreL SQL 3.5.0. I am unable to uncheck "Quote values"
 in "Please input the parameter values" pop up window. It is still grey ~
inactive. See attached screenshot. I am using Oracle Java 1.6.0_38_b5 on
Windows Vista 32 bit on one computer and Oracle Java 1.7.0_45-b18 on Windows 7
 64 bit on another computer - both the same behavior.

My simple SQL select is

select * from :inputParameter;

Of course I would like to use parameters in sophisticated SQL selects, but
this example is sufficient for describing the problem, I guess.

Thank you in advance for Your help. Stepan

quoteValues.png (32K) Download Attachment