Quantcast

setting up eClipse SQuirreL development environment

setting up eClipse SQuirreL development environment

david larson
Does anyone have a quick setup guide to adding SQuirreL to an eClipse development environment?  I downloaded the sql12 module from the CVS repository, but am not sure which folders should be added to my project.  I have one very minor tweak I'd like to propose a fix for (thought it would be a fun way to get involved rather than just make a bug request), but the organization of the code is a bit confusing.
Many thanks,
Dave