(no subject)

dan rasmussen
Hi gang. Another newbie with issues.

I am trying to install squirrel on windows 8. Because windows 8 won’t let anything install without admin confirmation squirrel won’t install on default directory. It does install on c:\squirrel\ though. This is not my main issue but may contribute.

The main issue is in the tree the tables leaf does not show any tables, therefore all the table info is unavailable for viewing. Pushing cntl-t says the tables are not found. Using sql does find the tables and fields with no problem.

I do love the application, so let me know if I can make these go away.

Thanks

Dan

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: (no subject)

Robert Manning
Is this a database that uses catalogs (such as MySQL, SQL-Server or Sybase)
?

Rob