Quantcast

'int4' to datatype 'uint2' failed

James Mullaney

Hi Folks

I am getting a ….

      java.sql.SQLException: [J0014] Return code is -402. [A046] The conversion from datatype 'int4' to datatype 'uint2' failed..

      java.lang.NullPointerException

error.   I know that it is baecause data types are slightly different.  Trouble is it gives me no indication where issue is coming from.

My WHERE clause…

      WHERE (c.PAT_PERSON_NUM    = 428896 )

Runs just fine.  But when I change the = sign to > is when I get the above error.   I suspect that the error

Is in another line  where a timestamp is compared to a quasi-timestamp folumn I have that does not have the same

Precision in the mantissa portion of the timestamp  0.0 vs. 0.000000.

Any suggestions ?

Can I activate more verbose info in the run/error log window ?

Thanks

James

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.