double quote in password

Frank Pedroza
Not sure what the problem is, but I'm trying to use squirrel to login to a postgres db. The password contains a double quote char ".  I'm unable to login though and don't know what my options are.  I can login fine as a different user with a different password so I know it's specific to my user.  I've also verified that I can login fine as the troublesome user in pgadmin.

I've noticed in my SQLAliases23.xml file that the password is encoded as follows.

<password>foo&quot;bar</password>

Any thoughts (other than remove the quote from the password) would be much appreciated as I'm dying in pgadmin.