default driver provider

JK

default driver provider

JK
Hi all,

Hope this email finds you well.

First of all I find it difficult to find a right contact regarding this
request. So please feel free to toss this Email to a right person.

My name is JK and I am a global marketing manager here in InfiniFlux.
We, InfiniFlux, are a DBMS provider which specializes in processing IoT
and Sensor data in real-time for IoT Gateway.

While many of clients are using SQuirrel SQL client, we figured that it
would be great if we place our driver as a default driver in SQuirrel.
There are already a bunch of default drivers and we would like to be one
of default driver providers. Would you please how the procedure would be
and what would be required?

We can provide all the info and drivers if required.

Thanks,

JK

--
  InfiniFlux Co.,Ltd.   JK KIM
  904 ACE Twin Tower II, Digital-ro 273,  Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea 08381