Quantcast

change language

Federico Bruni
In the last snapshot I installed - 20140911 on linux  - I chose to install the italian language during the installation process, just to check if the translation is complete (it's not).
Anyway, I'd rather use english, since documentation and asking for support requires english interface. But I can't find an option to change language.

I searched the -user archives and it seems that such an option exist(ed):
... (link to archive missing)

Sorry, the paste from clipboard is not working in the browser I'm using at the moment.
The subject of the thread in the missing link is Setting up language on MacOs X

Thanks
Federico