about transfer data between different databases

about transfer data between different databases

Steve Wang
Hello,

I have to develop transfer data feature on SQuirreL to transfer data mainly
from relational database to HBase, maybe transfer data between RDBs in the
future.
I would like to know is there any branch or plugin working on this? Or do
someone interest in this?

B.R.

Re: about transfer data between different databases

Gerd Wagner-3
Am 13.06.2016 um 05:41 schrieb Steve Wang:
> Hello,
>
> I have to develop transfer data feature on SQuirreL to transfer data mainly
> from relational database to HBase, maybe transfer data between RDBs in the
> future.
> I would like to know is there any branch or plugin working on this? Or do
> someone interest in this?
There is the DBCopy Plugin. It's a standard Plugin and certainly used
but it is not under current development.

Gerd

> B.R.

Re: about transfer data between different databases

Steve Wang
Thanks, Gerd. I've tested the DBcopy. It seems haven't adapt Phoenix+HBase,
because I can't paste a table into HBase. Maybe I can work on that. but
thanks anyway.

Steve