User/Role/Group information not displayed for Sybase ASE

User/Role/Group information not displayed for Sybase ASE

sathesh.sundaram

Dear All,

I’m using SQuirreL SQL with Sybase ASE, I could see the database names and other objects inside them.

But If want to perform some administration work like check the logins in the ASE or groups, I couldn’t see any option to list them. Is there any way to get the logins and other details.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sathesh