Quantcast

Updating default_drivers.xml to include Apache Derby drivers

Updating default_drivers.xml to include Apache Derby drivers

Susan Cline-2
Hi,

I've modified the file

net\sourceforge\squirrel_sql\client\resources\defaults\default_drivers.xml

with these additional entries:

   <Bean Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.sql.SQLDriver">
       <driverClassName>org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver</driverClassName>
       <identifier Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.id.UidIdentifier">
           <string>-31</string>
       </identifier>
       <jarFileNames Indexed="true"/>
       <name>Apache Derby Client</name>
       <url>jdbc:derby://&lt;server&gt;[:&lt;port&gt;]/&lt;databaseName&gt;[;&lt;URL attribute&gt;=&lt;value&gt;]</url>
   </Bean>

   <Bean Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.sql.SQLDriver">
       <driverClassName>org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</driverClassName>
       <identifier Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.id.UidIdentifier">
           <string>-30</string>
       </identifier>
       <jarFileNames Indexed="true"/>
       <name>Apache Derby Embedded</name>
       <url>jdbc:derby:&lt;database&gt;[;create=true]</url>
   </Bean>

to make the Apache Derby drivers appear in the Default Driver Definition List.

I'd like to request that this file be updated in CVS so all SQuirreL users can see the Derby drivers on this list.  Both the Derby Client and Embedded Drivers work with SQuirreL.

If I need to request this another way, please let me know.

(Sorry if this is a double post ... the first time I posted I used an incorrect email address
and the duplicate message may be stuck in a moderation queue.)

Thanks,

Susan

Re: Updating default_drivers.xml to include Apache Derby drivers

Gerd Wagner
Hi Susan,

is in CVS. Thanks for your contribution.

Gerd

Susan Cline schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I've modified the file
>
> net\sourceforge\squirrel_sql\client\resources\defaults\default_drivers.xml
>
> with these additional entries:
>
>    <Bean Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.sql.SQLDriver">
>        <driverClassName>org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver</driverClassName>
>        <identifier Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.id.UidIdentifier">
>            <string>-31</string>
>        </identifier>
>        <jarFileNames Indexed="true"/>
>        <name>Apache Derby Client</name>
>
> <url>jdbc:derby://&lt;server&gt;[:&lt;port&gt;]/&lt;databaseName&gt;[;&lt;URL
> attribute&gt;=&lt;value&gt;]</url>
>    </Bean>
>
>    <Bean Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.sql.SQLDriver">
>
> <driverClassName>org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</driverClassName>
>        <identifier Class="net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.id.UidIdentifier">
>            <string>-30</string>
>        </identifier>
>        <jarFileNames Indexed="true"/>
>        <name>Apache Derby Embedded</name>
>        <url>jdbc:derby:&lt;database&gt;[;create=true]</url>
>    </Bean>
>
> to make the Apache Derby drivers appear in the Default Driver Definition
> List.
>
> I'd like to request that this file be updated in CVS so all SQuirreL
> users can see the Derby drivers on this list.  Both the Derby Client and
> Embedded Drivers work with SQuirreL.
>
> If I need to request this another way, please let me know.
>
> (Sorry if this is a double post ... the first time I posted I used an
> incorrect email address
> and the duplicate message may be stuck in a moderation queue.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Susan

Re: Updating default_drivers.xml to include Apache Derby drivers

Susan Cline-2
Thanks Gerd!

Most appreciated.

Susan