Updated SQuirreL SQL version 3.6 snapshot 20141108_2236 + Java 1.8 JDBC/ODBC bridge no longer exists or working

Updated SQuirreL SQL version 3.6 snapshot 20141108_2236 + Java 1.8 JDBC/ODBC bridge no longer exists or working

Jason Delli Santi

I updated my java version (windows 7 32 bit) to 1.8 and updated Squirrel to 3.6 snapshot 20141108_2236. The JDBC/ODBC bridge is not working and it looks like it is no longer there (or Squirrel cannot find it).  Any ideas on how to fix? I do utilize DB-specific drivers for most connections but still use the JDBC/ODBC bridge for alot.