Quantcast

Text size is too small with Squirrel Sql Client 3.6

Text size is too small with Squirrel Sql Client 3.6

Nadendla, Phani (IWS-Web Platform)

Hi,

I have installed Squirrel Sql client 3.6 in a laptop running Windows 8.1 os.

But somehow the text size in menus, sql window and other areas is too small and not readable.

I have removed all old directories and tried to install in various new locations but still have the same issue.

Reinstalled several times but still no luck.

Can anyone please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Phani