Teradata and Hive Support

pavan1011
Hi All,

I am using the SQuirreL 3.7.1 and I notice that there aren't any plugins available for Teradata or Hive.

I am able to add the JDBC driver for Teradata and connect to the database. But sometimes, the tool does not behave normally. For example, when I drag and drop tables into the query builder tab, the relationships between tables are not shown. Also, the database name and schema name prefixes are not added to table names when I build queries.

I am assuming these issues stem from the fact that there is no plugin support for Teradata. Is anyone currently working on plugins for Teradata and/or Hive? It would be of great use.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan