Table not up-to-date

trio59-computing
Hi Squirrel-sql-users,

  I have a database that I am using with uniCenta software.
  When I loaded the database into Squirrel a few months ago
  everything seemed to be fine.

  I updated a bunch of products in uniCenta and it shows fine
  that program.

  Now when I fire up Squirrel, the Products table is not showing
  the new records.

  Any ideas why this could be happening?
  Any suggestions?

   Thanks!

    Mark

Re: Table not up-to-date

trio59-computing
Hi Squirrel-sql-users,

 Well  I  just  made  a very interesting discovery after doing only my
 second sql query.

 I did a basic query on the Product table:

 SELECT *
 FROM PRODUCTS

 and guess what? All the records now displayed!

 So  my  question  is,  why  when  I  opened  squirrel  each time (and
 refreshed the database) and then selected the Products table,
 did I not see all the records (only the old records)?

 Why did I have to do a query to see all of them?

  Thanks!