Session Script plugin

Stefan.Marquardt
Hello,

the session script plugin isn't really working.
https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/bugs/1260/

I got the same error, it's copied to the sql editor but then I get an error message.
Are there any plans to integrate this to the main source?

It would be helpful to set some connection settings first, like "set schema" or other things by default.

Stefan

==================================
Hannover Rück SE, Handelsregister (Commercial Register) Hannover HRB 6778 / E+S Rückversicherung AG, Handelsregister (Commercial Register) Hannover HRB 6117; für beide Gesellschaften gilt (applicable to both companies): Karl-Wiechert-Allee 50, 30625 Hannover, Germany; Sitz (registered office) der Gesellschaften: Hannover; Aufsichtsrat (Supervisory Board): Herbert K. Haas (Vorsitzender/Chairman); Vorstand (Executive Board): Ulrich Wallin (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Sven Althoff*, Claude Chèvre*, Jürgen Gräber*, Dr. Klaus Miller, Dr. Michael Pickel, Roland Vogel (*nur Mitglied des Vorstands der Hannover Rück SE/member of the Hannover Rück SE Executive Board only)

Re: Session Script plugin

Gerd Wagner-3
Am 29.07.2016 um 12:10 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Hello,
>
> the session script plugin isn't really working.
> https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/bugs/1260/
>
> I got the same error, it's copied to the sql editor but then I get an error message.
> Are there any plans to integrate this to the main source?
>
> It would be helpful to set some connection settings first, like "set schema" or other things by default.

Fix is available in current snapshot 20160731_2321.