See Sybase ASE Functions in Squirrel

Vince RIVES
Hi all,

I managed to install Squirrel and to connect to my Sybase ASE servers. I can see tables, procedures but I cannot see User-Defined Functions (UDFs introduced in ASE15).
Is that normal? Is that a limitation of JDBC or the Squirrel plugin?

Let me know if it exists or if I can help to implement this part.

Thanks,
Vince

Re: See Sybase ASE Functions in Squirrel

Alexandre Peshansky

Aren’t they under PROCEDURE leaf?

Alias

  `--- Database

       `-- dbo

           `--- SYSTEM TABLE

           `--- TABLE

           `--- VIEW

          `--- PROCEDURE

          `--- UDT

--

Alexandre Peshansky, MS

Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Research Informatics Core (RIC)

Harold & Muriel Block Institute for Clinical & Translational Research at Einstein and Montefiore

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

1300 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

(718) 430-2440 (Mo, Tu, Th, Fr)  (718) 920-4885 (We)