SQuirreL cannot connect to database

Hotovaga
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,
I'm learning query builder and trying to use SQuirreL.

While trying to connect my Alias, I get an 'Unexpected error occured window with the following message:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.Driver

I manually put the dot (.) before the word Driver ( I learnt that from a video in YouTube)

Here is my Driver URL: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/guide/jdbc/getstart/bridge.doc.html

Here is the class name: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.Driver

Here is the java class path: Z:\SquirreL\squirrel-sql.jar

Here is the extra class path: C:\Users\bngle\OneDrive\Documents\sqlzip\bin\sqljdbc_6.0.8112.100_enu\sqljdbc42.jar

I'm definitely not doing something right here, just don't know what that is.
Please help me.
Regards.