SQL Client realtime console

PAN Jianfei
Hello,

I'm a Squirrel user and I fund  Squirrel a good software.
My question is if Squirrel supports "real-time" console ? I mean that when we have too much rows, can Squirrel started to display rows before finished getting all the rows ?
I mean when I use Jisql I fund that the codes for displaying the result is in the while(ResultSet.next()) loop, with this, we can use next() to let the console to wait and add some codes to make a real-time console to see all the modification in the database.

I think what now Squirrel does is :  get all the result rows, and display ;  why not make it like a stream : when it gets a row, it displays immediately?   Is it possible?

I have to say that I am just a beginner, maybe I was wrong, but I would like to know how do you like this idea ?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jianfei

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.