Running out of memory when genreating SQL Server table data creation script in v.3.6

Running out of memory when genreating SQL Server table data creation script in v.3.6

Alex Malmyguine-2
So far I increased the memory size on the start command in the bat file to 1024m but java does not allocate anywhere near that - I get the error message

The query results have exceeded the maximum amount of memory allocated to this application.
All result tabs have been closed to allow you to save your work and restart the application.

when the process memory size is around 719m in the task manager. Also, I am not able to allow Squirrel use more than approximately 1240m of memory, it simply crashes on startup when I specify 1260, 1400 etc. Is there any workaround?  Does the data script generator really need to keep all data in memory? I am thinking that if there was an option to output the generated script straight to disk, there would be no need for this much memory.

Thank you!
Alex