Quantcast

Reg Calling Procedures Squirrel

Narendra Reddy
Hi,

I have been using DB Squirrel for connecting to Oracle and now that I want
to create a procedure with a parameter and call that , i have no problem
with the compilation but getting error while calling the same procedure
with the parameter. Please help me in using that, or is that not possible
to call a procedure suing db squirrel.

Thanks & Regards
Narendra Reddy