Re: cannot browse tables in multiple MS SQLdatabases

Re: cannot browse tables in multiple MS SQLdatabases

René A Valencourt
cannot browse tables in multiple MS SQL databases

This has been an ongoing problem for me, of not being able to see tables with SQL Server, as well as for DB2 on the IBM i, and has resulted in my putting Squirrel on the shelf.

Specifying DatabaseName for the MS SQL Server alias on the URL solved the problem there, but specifying “libraries” or “database name” for the IBM i didn’t work…  L

René A Valencourt, CCP, MCTS
Senior Programmer/Analyst

IS Department

(574)658-5208