Re: [Squirrel-sql-users] I18N pannel not refreshing

Re: [Squirrel-sql-users] I18N pannel not refreshing

Robert Manning
On 9/22/07, Gerd Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just fixed (this) bug #1787731. It made the i18n Plugin unusable at least
> on/in some plattforms/constellations. The fix was in class
> net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.plugins.i18n.I18nProps
>
> @Rob: Is it possible to have the fix in this weekends snapshot?

It will be there.

> @Translators: I'm sorry that the fix comes quite late. We planned to release 2.6
> at the end of this month. Please tell us if need some more time.
>
> @Rob I don't know how many translators had this problem. Perhaps we should
> already now delay the release for about two weeks. What do you think?

That's fine with me.  I vote that we plan for release sometime between
the middle and end of October.

Re: [Squirrel-sql-users] I18N pannel not refreshing

Gerd Wagner
Robert Manning wrote:

> On 9/22/07, Gerd Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just fixed (this) bug #1787731. It made the i18n Plugin unusable at least
>> on/in some plattforms/constellations. The fix was in class
>> net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.plugins.i18n.I18nProps
>>
>> @Rob: Is it possible to have the fix in this weekends snapshot?
>
> It will be there.
Thanks a lot. :-)

>> @Translators: I'm sorry that the fix comes quite late. We planned to release 2.6
>> at the end of this month. Please tell us if need some more time.
>>
>> @Rob I don't know how many translators had this problem. Perhaps we should
>> already now delay the release for about two weeks. What do you think?
>
> That's fine with me.  I vote that we plan for release sometime between
> the middle and end of October.
OK. I just started working on a file export/import feature that will work for
large tables, views and SQL Query results. This has been planned long ago but I
never made it. So the delay is good for me. On the other hand I think 2.5 has
been there long enough. So if possible lets try to stick to the new date.

Re: [Squirrel-sql-users] I18N pannel not refreshing

Erwan DUROSELLE

>>> I just fixed (this) bug #1787731. It made the i18n Plugin unusable at least

Great, I works fine now.

>>> @Translators: I'm sorry that the fix comes quite late. We planned to release 2.6
>>> at the end of this month. Please tell us if need some more time.

That's OK for me, I will be ready by the end of the month.

Erwan