Re: [Squirrel-sql-develop] Reg Calling Procedures Squirrel

Re: [Squirrel-sql-develop] Reg Calling Procedures Squirrel

John Hardin
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016, Narendra Reddy wrote:

> I have been using DB Squirrel for connecting to Oracle and now that I want
> to create a procedure with a parameter and call that , i have no problem
> with the compilation but getting error while calling the same procedure
> with the parameter. Please help me in using that, or is that not possible
> to call a procedure suing db squirrel.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Narendra Reddy

Replying on the Users list as that's where this should have been posted.
Your question is not related to developing Squirrel itself...

What error are you getting?

--
  John Hardin KA7OHZ                    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
  [hidden email]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [hidden email]