Quantcast

Re: Autoreply: Re: {etc}

John Hardin
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016, [hidden email] wrote:

> *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
>
> Rule Financial is now part of the GFT Group.
> Our email addresses are in the form of [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Please update your address book, and use the new GFT address from now on.

Not sure if anyone on the list actually has administrative access, but can
we get this guy unsubscribed, or get his subscription address updated?

--
  John Hardin KA7OHZ                    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
  [hidden email]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [hidden email]

Re: Autoreply: Re: {etc}

Gerd Wagner-3

Am 22.01.2016 um 19:57 schrieb John Hardin:

> On Fri, 22 Jan 2016, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
>>
>> Rule Financial is now part of the GFT Group.
>> Our email addresses are in the form of [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>> Please update your address book, and use the new GFT address from now on.
>
> Not sure if anyone on the list actually has administrative access, but can
> we get this guy unsubscribed, or get his subscription address updated?
I unsubscribed him.

@ Amado Gonzalez: If you are still interested in the Squirrel Sql users
list please resubscribe here: