Quick question

Jay Carr
Apologies if this is incredibly off topic.

I've noticed that SQuirreL can run in a 64bit JVM and still use a JDBC:ODBC
connection.  I was wondering if someone could point me in the general
direction of the code that makes this work?  I've been trying to do the
same sort of thing with RapidMiner and have had no luck, so I was hoping
for some example code to get a little guidance.

Again, apologies if this is too far off topic...

-Jay