Question to Develop

Jesús Barba
Hello mates. Me and a few partners are working in a project. This is for
our University and we picked the SQuirrel project to do this.

The objective of the project is to document and analyse how SQuirrel is
managed and we have some questions that we cant find in the project home
page.

What is a Registered User and what can he do that other users cant?

How can I get a change i made aproved?

How can I apply a patch to SQuirrel?

It is not neccesary to explain that points if there are in a URL. We will
thank you if you can paste the URL of the points or a brief explanation of
them.

Thank you.