Possible to customize statement used for inserting rows?

F21

Possible to customize statement used for inserting rows?

F21
Hi!

I've got Squirrel setup to use the Phoenix (phoenix.apache.org) driver
and it works perfectly. However, I want to use the GUI to insert some data.

In phoenix, instead of INSERT into my_table VALUES(?), it uses UPSERT
into my_table VALUES(?).

Is it possible to customize the insert statement so that it uses UPSERT
instead of INSERT?

Thanks!
Francis