Plugin arguments?

David Greene
I'm creating a plugin for squirrel for internal use with one of our
in-house applications.  I'd like the ability to pass command line
arguments, but the Gnu argument parser is yelling at me that my args are
not in the accepted list.  Is there a programmatic way to allow additional
arguments without a patch to SQuirreL?

I'm dreaming of a way that plugins could actually pass an arg list through
the external interface; however, the arg parsing happens before plugins are
loaded.

Any ideas?

-David

--
*David Greene*
[hidden email]

Re: Plugin arguments?

Gerd Wagner-3
Am 19.02.2014 00:15, schrieb David Greene:
> I'm creating a plugin for squirrel for internal use with one of our
> in-house applications.  I'd like the ability to pass command line
> arguments, but the Gnu argument parser is yelling at me that my args are
> not in the accepted list.  Is there a programmatic way to allow additional
> arguments without a patch to SQuirreL?
>
> I'm dreaming of a way that plugins could actually pass an arg list through
> the external interface; however, the arg parsing happens before plugins are
> loaded.
Just do the changes you wish to SQuirreL's core code and send me a patch
or post it here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/patches/

I'd be willing to include a change like that.