Quantcast

One of the reasons why I love Squirrel

Alex Malmyguine-2

If you tried to drag a SQL file attachment from Outlook into SSMS, you’d see a ‘do not enter’ cursor and the file would not open.

But if you dragged it into Squirrel, the file would open in the editor.

Kudos to Squirrel team and boo hoo to MS who with all their billions cannot offer consistency among their products.

Alex

Re: One of the reasons why I love Squirrel

Alexandre Peshansky

Microsoft: the only company with products incompatible with themselves.

I can have Microsoft Excel to save a spreadsheet as CSV that it no longer can open properly.  Or even import.

--

Alexandre Peshansky, MS

Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Research Informatics Core (RIC)

Harold & Muriel Block Institute for Clinical & Translational Research at Einstein and Montefiore

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

1300 Morris Park Ave, Block Bldg., Rm 534 Bronx, NY 10461

(718) 430-2440, (914) 457-6792 (office) (347) 886-2380 (cell)

Am 03.03.2016 um 17:17 schrieb Alex Malmyguine:
> If you tried to drag a SQL file attachment from Outlook into SSMS, you’d
> see a ‘do not enter’ cursor and the file would not open.
>
> But if you dragged it into Squirrel, the file would open in the editor.
>
> Kudos to Squirrel team

Thank you :)