Not able to generate DDL for Greenplum database.

Not able to generate DDL for Greenplum database.

sathesh.sundaram

Hello,

I'm not able to generate DDL for Greenplum database,  the right click menu is not opening at all.

I use progress data direct JDBC driver.  And I have "SQL Scripts" plugin enabled and loaded.

Can someone help to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Sathesh

Re: Not able to generate DDL for Greenplum database.

sathesh.sundaram

Hello All,

Can someone please help with this.

One more issue, the application is not showing the sequences and roles/logins in the Greenplum server.

Is there any fix or workaround for these issues.

Thanks & regards,
Sathesh Sundaram,