New plugin

bouchra elidrissi
Hi,
I ask you kindly to inform me how I can commit  a new plugin to SQuirrel
that can be appeared as one of its available plugins?

Many thinks in advance.

Best regards,

Bouchra

Re: New plugin

Gerd Wagner-3
Am 08.02.2014 21:06, schrieb bouchra elidrissi:
> Hi,
> I ask you kindly to inform me how I can commit  a new plugin to SQuirrel
> that can be appeared as one of its available plugins?

You may either add a patch of your code here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/patches/

or just mail it to me.

Thanks for your interest in SQuirreL