MongoDB JDBC Driver for SQuirreL SQL

Lawrence, Ramon
Hello,

We have built a JDBC driver for MongoDB that supports SQL queries
including SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.   The driver has been
tested with SQuirreL, and allows SQuirreL to support MongoDB.  Would it
be possible to include the driver in the default driver list?  (For
driver details, go to:
http://www.unityjdbc.com/mongojdbc/add_mongo_driver.png)

The MongoDB JDBC driver is free to use and distribute for open source
projects, educational, personal, and non-commercial use.  The driver can
be downloaded at http://www.unityjdbc.com/mongojdbc/ with instructions
on its use and SQL queries supported.

Any feedback on the MongoDB JDBC driver or requests for other NoSQL JDBC
drivers would be appreciated.

--

Dr. Ramon Lawrence

Associate Professor, Computer Science

Director of Distributed Database Laboratory

University of British Columbia Okanagan

https://people.ok.ubc.ca/rlawrenc/

Re: MongoDB JDBC Driver for SQuirreL SQL

Gerd Wagner-3
On 12.09.2013 19:04, Lawrence, Ramon wrote:

> Hello,
>

> We have built a JDBC driver for MongoDB that supports SQL queries
> including SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.   The driver has been
> tested with SQuirreL, and allows SQuirreL to support MongoDB.  Would it
> be possible to include the driver in the default driver list?  (For
> driver details, go to:
> http://www.unityjdbc.com/mongojdbc/add_mongo_driver.png)
Is committed our Git repository and will be available in future
snapshots and versions.

Thanks