Mac OS X 2.1 Final App bundle

Kyle Miller-2
I have bundled 2.1 Final for OS X.  I tried to upload
the disk image but it failed.  It is 7.3mb do you
email it somewhere?

Kyle

Re: Mac OS X 2.1 Final App bundle

Charles Albrecht
At 6:43 AM -0800 2/17/06, Kyle Miller wrote:
>I have bundled 2.1 Final for OS X.  I tried to upload
>the disk image but it failed.  It is 7.3mb do you
>email it somewhere?

I've been meaning to post a patch for the ant build.xml to properly set the CFBundleShortVersionString and CFBundleVersion in the package's Info.plist, but haven't gotten around to it. Did you, by chance, update these with the dmg build?

-Charles