Quantcast

LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect

LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect

Alex Malmyguine-2

Good morning:

Starting today (before a Java update 8.73 that I tried to install to fix the issue) whenever I start Squirrel the following dialogue pops up after 10-15 seconds:

When I hit OK Squirrel shuts down.

Any idea what is wrong?

Thank you!

Alex