Quantcast

LazyInitializationException in Hibernate plugin

LazyInitializationException in Hibernate plugin

Mike Conner

I was able to configure the Hibernate plugin using the JPA way (persistence.xml), however, when I try to query an object that contains lazy mappings, I get:

org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException

I can query for individual attributes, and it works.  It appears that the initial query, itself, is executing, but it fails on trying to display.

This is on Squirrel 3.6

Mike Conner
Senior Software Engineer

TeraMedica, Inc.
414.908.7748

facebook_16  twitter_16  linkedin_16  youtube_16

Click here to make your RSNA 2014 appointment.  Visit us Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th in booth 7530, McCormick Place North.

Confidentiality Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, printing, saving, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.