Import data plugin

Danny Gallagher
Using 3.4.0.

Java 1.6.0_30

I was trying to get the import plugin to run.

I do Help software update --> Check --> Tells me most recent --> OK --> Update Summary -->
Change dataimport.jar to INSTALL --> Apply Changes --> Tells me will be applied on restart --> OK
Restart --> Updates are ready to be installed, Install them now? --> Yes --> copying dataimport.jar -->
it's in the lib directory --> Connect to a derby database --> Objects tab --> seleect a table --> right click -->
no import option of any kind in the context menu.  If a look at the Update Summary again data import is marked as
Installed? no

Am I missing something?  This would be unbelievably helpful to me right now.

Thanks for any help.

Danny

Re: Import data plugin

Robert Manning
That good to hear!

Rob

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Danny Gallagher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Worked perfectly.  Thanks