I cannot see any objects (Tables, Views, etc.)

I cannot see any objects (Tables, Views, etc.)

Wheldon, Bob
Desr Sir/Madam,

I cannot see any objects (Synonym, Table, View, Procedure, UDT), but
only USERS, INSTANCES, SESSIONS in Squirrel Version 2.5.

Thankyou and Regards,

Bob Wheldon         Database Developer
NAVTEQ B.V. Europe  Customer Support

Otto-Volger-Str. 1  Work:   +49 (0)6196 / 589-365
D-65843 Sulzbach/Ts Fax:    +49 (0)6196 / 589-334
Germany             Mobile: +49 (0) 176 96036655
http://www.NAVTEQ.com <http://www.navteq.com/>
mailto:[hidden email]
Private: +49 (0) 177 5880772

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.

Re: I cannot see any objects (Tables, Views, etc.)

Andreas Oswald
Hi Bob,

what database do you want to connect to? What driver do you use?

Take care

Andreas