How to visually (!) load and save BLOB content into/from columns?

How to visually (!) load and save BLOB content into/from columns?

Ben Stover
I am searching for a way to visually (!) load and save BLOB content into/from columns.

Visually means NOT programmatically through e.g. Java but with a GUI based tool like Squirrel.

I expected e.g. a right-click context menu "load" for a certain BLOB column row which let me import a
*.jpg image file directly from hard disc directory.

I tried to find a solution with Toad for MySQL but was not successful.
Unfortuantely there seems no such way in Toad for MySQL.

What about Squirrel? Is this somehow possible?

Thank you