How to toogle the panel results show or hide using a keyboard hotkey?

How to toogle the panel results show or hide using a keyboard hotkey?

Everes
Hello,

How can I toogle the panel results show or hide using a keyboard hotkey?
I no want to use the mouse click to hide the panel, Is there some hotkey?

example screen: http://imgur.com/a/avIgy

Re: How to toogle the panel results show or hide using a keyboard hotkey?

Gerd Wagner-3
Is committed to our Git repository and will be available in future
snapshots and versions. Here's the excerpt from change.log:

The SQL result panel can now be hidden and restore by the new 'Toggle
minimize results' function. Use ctrl shift M, tools popup or right mouse
menu of SQL editor.

Gerd