How to execute SQL ignoring parameters

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)
Somewhat related to my just earlier question about exporting and importing a database, it appears that when I execute a SQL script, SQuirreL looks for strings like ":abc", which it recognizes as a parameter.  How can I execute the SQL script without processing parameters at all?

winmail.dat (3K) Download Attachment

Re: How to execute SQL ignoring parameters

John Hardin
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017, KARR, DAVID wrote:

> Somewhat related to my just earlier question about exporting and
> importing a database, it appears that when I execute a SQL script,
> SQuirreL looks for strings like ":abc", which it recognizes as a
> parameter.  How can I execute the SQL script without processing
> parameters at all?

Temporarily disable the parameters plugin?

I don't think there's a way to suppress that on a per-query basis.

--
  John Hardin KA7OHZ                    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
  [hidden email]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [hidden email]

Am 25.04.2017 um 20:16 schrieb KARR, DAVID:
> Somewhat related to my just earlier question about exporting and
> importing a database, it appears that when I execute a SQL script,
> SQuirreL looks for strings like ":abc", which it recognizes as a
> parameter.  How can I execute the SQL script without processing
> parameters at all?

Got to menu Plugins -> Summary and uncheck the "SQL Parametrization"
Plugin. Then restart SQuirreL.