How to dump all info about table(-s) into (XML) file?

How to dump all info about table(-s) into (XML) file?

Stepan RYBAR
Hello, List!

How can I dump all informations from object browser panel about one or more tables into (preferably XML) file? Informations are items like Info, Content, Row Count, Columns, ... Keys, Indexes etc. So what I can see, I want to be able to dump into XML file. And not only for one table, but for selected tables and into one file. is there any such feature or plug-in? I do not want new functionality, but redirect output to XML file.

Thank You in advance for answer, Stepan

Re: How to dump all info about table(-s) into (XML) file?

Gerd Wagner
Hi Stepan,

if scripting the tables as a DDL script to the editor and save them
isn't enough for you we haven't got anything right now to help you.

The problem with an XML export might be that the structure you want may
not be helpful to others. Nonetheless it wouldn't be to hard to write a
Plugin to do the export. If you might want to write this Plugin. Please
have a look at
http://squirrelsql.org/index.php?page=programing
for some introduction into programming Plugins.

Gerd