How to change font in Result Tab (table) to e. g. Arial Unicode MS for better Unicode support?

How to change font in Result Tab (table) to e. g. Arial Unicode MS for better Unicode support?

Stepan RYBAR
Hello,

can I ask You, how to change font in Result Tab (table)? I need to change it to "Arial Unicode MS" to be able to display as much as possible Unicode characters.

I am able to change it for SQL Entry Area using menu -> File -> New Session Properties -> SQL -> SQL Entry Area -> Font. But I do not know how to do the same for Result Tab (for table displaying). I have already attached "-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" inside ".\SQuirreLSQL-3.7.1\squirrel-sql.bat" file.

When I copy characters (displayed as square) from Result Tab to SQL Entry Area, they are displayed fine, so I suppose, that it is not the problem of SQuirreL itself, but the font used for rendering Result Tab. For example "U+1E02 (7682)", one can see on "http://www.charbase.com/1e02-unicode-latin-capital-letter-b-with-dot-above".

Thank You in advance for answer, Stepan

Re: How to change font in Result Tab (table) to e. g. Arial Unicode MS for better Unicode support?

Wesley Newswanger
Try changing the font at File > Global Preferences. Fonts tab, Other. Make sure Other is enabled.

Best Regards,

 Wesley S. Newswanger    IT & Database Administrator

 Keystone CollectionsT
 Office:  866.881.6680    ext. 1028
 Email:    [hidden email]

 www.keystonecollections.com