How to actually remove the 100 rows limit?

How to actually remove the 100 rows limit?

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)
I have a query where I need to see more than the first 100 rows returned from the query.  I've googled for this, and I've cleared the checkbox in "New Session Properties", and it's cleared in my current session properties, but when I run a query, it still says "Limited to 100 rows".  What am I missing?

Re: How to actually remove the 100 rows limit?

rhill-2
In the SQL window, top right hand corner, there is a box that has the number
of rows to retrieve. It should say 100. Change it to whatever you want.

Roger
On Thu, August 11, 2016 21:17, KARR, DAVID wrote:

> I have a query where I need to see more than the first 100 rows returned from
> the query.  I've googled for this, and I've cleared the checkbox in "New
> Session Properties", and it's cleared in my current session properties, but
> when I run a query, it still says "Limited to 100 rows".  What am I missing?

Roger Hill

Re: How to actually remove the 100 rows limit?

Alexandre Peshansky
It is also alias property, so it can be default when you open the alias.

--
Alexandre Peshansky, MS
Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Research Informatics Core (RIC)