How to Update MultiSource Plugin in Repository

How to Update MultiSource Plugin in Repository

Lawrence, Ramon
Hello,

We have been working on updating the SQuirreL MultiSource plugin to a
new 1.0 version.  These updates are complete, and I would like to know
how to get the updates committed to the repository.  (The code has been
cloned from the SQuirreL git repository and modified locally.)

The new multisource plugin supports SQL joins across relational sources,
MongoDB, and any other source with a JDBC driver.  It now has an
improved interface to make it easier for users to use.  I look forward
to getting this update out to the community.

--

Dr. Ramon Lawrence

Associate Professor, Computer Science

Director of Distributed Database Laboratory

University of British Columbia Okanagan

https://people.ok.ubc.ca/rlawrenc/