How to Run Whole Script at Once?

David Gardner
To Run a whole script/page of several queries...
Currently I'm doing a Select All, then a Ctrl - Enter.

Surely there's a single command/shortcut I could use?

Tried looking in Help and online, but no luck.

thanks!

Re: How to Run Whole Script at Once?

Alexandre Peshansky
Just don't separate them with empty lines.
Works for me in Sybase.
--
Alexandre Peshansky, MS
Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Research Informatics Core (RIC)

Re: How to Run Whole Script at Once?

David Gardner
Yeah, that works, but it makes the script harder to read and find your way in the code.
I thought that DBAs and other devs would've really barked for this kind of feature, and that it surely is already in the product.  Squirrel SQL works so well.  I'm kinda mystified that such a basic and handy feature hasn't been worked in somehow.

I guess I could put empty comment lines between queries as a work-around until (and if) someone comes forward with the shortcut or setting to make them all run together.

Thanks for chiming in with a response, Alexandre!