Quantcast

How can I do a left join with SQurreL in a different schema than public?

How can I do a left join with SQurreL in a different schema than public?

Kristian Morin
Hi!

If I first run the command
SET search_path TO my_schema;
Then i can use the query builder to create my left join query (its pretty big so the query builder makes it much easier). That work.
But if I copy the query from the query builder to the SQL command window it fail despite the use of search path??

I need to copy the query from the query builder to the SQL command so I can modify it, I need to use GROUP BY that the query builder don't seem to support.

Is there a way I can make the output SQL in the query builder to include schema names, or is there a way I can use set search path to work when I run join tables? (I can select rows from individual tables after using search_path but when i use them in a join query, it fails. Im logged on as admin user).

Best regards