Graph: relations of the foreign key of the tables

GMX

Graph: relations of the foreign key of the tables

GMX
Hi,
I have installed Squirrel SQl Client 3.6 on Windows 8.1.
I am connecting to a Embedded Derby Database. All is ok.
I can also show the tables in the Graph.
But I can not see the "relations of the foreign key of the tables" in
the Graph.

Please can you help me that i can see this relations in the Graph.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Hans-Georg Glöckler