Graph plug-in - AND, OR

Wesley Newswanger

Can I do an OR in the graph plug-in? I’m not sure how to use the ‘Add new AND folder’ and “Add new OR folder’ buttons.

WHERE INVENTORY_MSTR.PART LIKE '315%'

AND INVENTORY_MST2.DESCRIPTION_2 LIKE '%S4S%'

OR

INVENTORY_MSTR.PART LIKE '315%'

AND INVENTORY_MST2.DESCRIPTION_3 LIKE '%S4S%'

Best Regards,

Wesley S. Newswanger    IT & Database Administrator

Keystone Collections
Office:  866.881.6680    ext. 1028
Fax:      877.517.8121
Email:    [hidden email]