Quantcast

Getting started

Jarosław Jarmołowicz
Hi everyone.

I'm using sq-sql for postgres from few days now, but it is missing an
ability to display UUID and postgis geometry.

I have checked out git repo and did some changes to add those
functionalities.

I can share the code, but tell me how (and do You want them ?:) ). I can't
do push, it says that i don't have a permission....

p.s. Great job done already on this tool. keep up!