Quantcast

Export mariadb database for import to another instance?

Export mariadb database for import to another instance?

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)
I'm working with an existing mariadb database, and I need to export the contents to a new instance.  I didn't notice any obvious export facilities in SQuirreL.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I noticed that the changelog for the unreleased version appeared to have some changes related to this.

winmail.dat (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Export mariadb database for import to another instance?

Gerd Wagner-3

Am 25.04.2017 um 20:03 schrieb KARR, DAVID:
> I'm working with an existing mariadb database, and I need to export
> the contents to a new instance.  I didn't notice any obvious export
> facilities in SQuirreL.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I noticed
> that the changelog for the unreleased version appeared to have some
> changes related to this.

The only feature that comes close to this is to select tables in the
Object tree right click and choose "Copy table" then right click the
same schema of your target database and choose "Paste".

Hope this helps.